With being stuck in school for eight and a half months of the year and needing to work a summer job, I don’t have much time for seeking out adventures lately. I have my 3-day trip to LA to look forward to in April, but the rest of my year is looking quite boring.
I live in a great city and haven’t taken advantage of that fact – something that I am going to try to change this year! Being a strongly introverted homebody, I tend to be okay with staying at home and doing nothing, but sometimes I
want need to have adventures! I have thought of a few ideas to get myself out and about in lovely Saskatoon.
- Visit 5 local businesses.
- Check out a big event.
- Tour a brewery.
- Spend an afternoon surrounded by trees in a park.
- Visit 3 new food and drink establishments.
- Go out and take in the nightlife at least once.
- Go to a new museum.
- Explore a historical site.
I may not be able to travel the world yet, but I’m going to try my best to explore locally!